We know that the decisions experienced while downsizing can be overwhelming and can trigger many emotions. It can be hard just knowing where to start. We are here to help you handle the complexities of your move or we can just optimize the space you’re already living in. Whatever your situation, we would love to help.
We can plan and orchestrate your entire move from start to finish or just handle specific parts. We start by constructing a move timeline that meets your specific situation.
- Downsizing and transition consulting
- Developing your move timeline with key dates and action plans
- Developing a floor plan for your new home
- De-cluttering surfaces in preparation for home staging/listing
- Assisting in decision making for sorting, organizing, downsizing
- Providing boxes and supplies
- Organizing paperwork and coordinate shredding service
- Packing and/or arranging for professional packing services, based on individual needs
- Referring/coordinating 3rd party services including real estate agent, estate sale, furniture consignment, offsite storage, cleaners, stagers, waste removal, etc.
- Referring trusted moving companies
- Arranging donation drop-offs and/or larger charity pick-ups
- Coordinating move day include final packing, loading, unloading
- Directing furniture placement
- Unpacking and removal of packing materials
- Setting up new household, including making beds, setting up your kitchen, bathrooms and organizing your home office & garage
- Hanging pictures, connecting basic electronics and other finishing touches
With compassion and understanding, we help families and trustees with all tasks involved in disbursing and clearing an estate of a loved one. We can meet with you for a free consultation to discuss our process and services. Let us lighten your burden during this difficult time.
If your goal is to stay in your home, we enjoy nothing more than helping declutter and eliminate factors that are causing you stress. We can help you develop a plan that anticipates your future needs. We can help you feel safe and comfortable in the space you want to continue to call home. We are happy to meet with you for a free initial consultation to discuss the process, your timeline and priorities, and see how our services can meet your needs. It’s like having a trusted experienced companion sort through the chaos with you and lead the way.
Does it seem like you are constantly looking for things and papers? Do you have too much stuff that is always in your way? We can work alongside you to cut through the clutter to streamline and organize your home or small business. No judgement. We are not there to “make” you get rid of your things. We are there to help you reach your goals and achieve the lifestyle you desire. We don't just make it look neat, we help you set up processes and teach you how to sustain order.
Having a financial background, Tammy Jo enjoys tackling your piles of papers and years of old files. Although not a CPA, financial investor or lawyer, she can help organize your paperwork to prepare for your professional meetings. Don’t let months of unopened mail get you down. Let’s review it together, decide what you need to keep, where to keep it and develop a plan for accomplishing your "To Do" action plan.
Areas of organizing include:
- Home office
- Storage Units
- Small business offices